Get it done with eXsolut Task Management.
You are seeking a way to better manage tasks, projects, and costs.
But constant change, reorganization, globalization, work at multiple sites, interdisciplinary teams, increasing procedural complexity, and constant new compliance requirements (audits, SOX, Basel2, etc.) make progress difficult.
The daily work-stress is affecting your staff. You are missing the "big picture" of tasks and projects. The classical tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and MS-Project are not enough anymore.
Reduced efficiency causes stress, and costs time and money!
Despite your best efforts, your day looks like this:
- Too much time spent in meetings
- Constant search for documentation
- "Multitasking" is the order of the day
- Monitoring goals, tasks, and measures takes too much time
- Important tasks just get forgotten
- You don't have a "realtime" overview
- Constant distractions keep you from concentrating on the most important things
- Quality results on time and within budget
- Transparency and perspective -- at any time
- More effective cooperation and fewer errors - independent of place and time
- Focus on realization, and not on searching and checking off
- "second clock" ensures almost nothing will be forgotten
- quality and compliance are part of the process
- shorter "time to market"
- more time for essentials
Your IT-department will be happy, because our systems are based on open standards and your current communications infrastructure, whether it be Lotus Notes, mail systems, calendar systems, and include your CRM and ERP systems. The architecture combines the best elements of the internet, Web2.0 technology, and integrated business-intelligence and -reporting tools.
Your staff will be happy to concentrate on their daily jobs again, instead of searching for documentation or tracking progress and sitting in innumerable meetings.
TeamOne gives you answers to fundamental time management questions such as:
When will I start each task, and when can I expect to finish?
What should I be doing today? How would my time best be spent?
When should I start working on a project, in order to meet a future deadline?
Are all my current deadlines actually achievable?
Your project leader will appreciate being able to concentrate on the project work instead of constantly reminding others of impending or missed deadlines. TeamOne takes care of that for you.
eXsolut Enterprise Task Management and TeamOne will make your company an Enterprise2.0-class firm!